People of all ages, skills and connections to the nursery turned out force to help clean-up the fire damage.
More than 100 people stopped to lend a hand with the clean-up throughout the day on Saturday.
The nursery’s hand-built wooden yurts were reduced to ash after they caught fire on Sunday night.
The open day gave families the chance to visit the nursery, meet the team and hear more about what they do.
Stramash outdoor nursery, which is based at the old BA Club near Inverlochy, is set to benefit from the investment
Stramash nursery workers and visitors were shocked to find their special timber yurt classroom had been damaged by vandals.