Kinlochshiel crowned Marine Harvest Premiership champs

Want to read more?

We value our content and our journalists, so to get full access to all your local news updated 7-days-a-week – PLUS an e-edition of the Oban Times – subscribe today for as little as 56 pence per week.

Already a subscriber?


Subscribe Now

KINLOCHSHIEL are Marine Harvest Premiership champions for the first time, Glengarry won Marine Harvest North Division 2 and the Inveraray second team secured the Marine Harvest South Division 2 title following the shinty action on Saturday October 7.KINLOCHSHIEL are Marine Harvest Premiership champions for the first time, Glengarry won Marine Harvest North Division 2 and the Inveraray second team secured the Marine Harvest South Division 2 title following the shinty action on Saturday October 7.
Marine Harvest PremiershipOban Camanachd 0Kinlochshiel 3Kinlochshiel won the Marine Harvest Premiership title for the first time, getting the point they needed by beating Oban Camanachd 3-0 at Mossfield. A Saturday morning pitch inspection confirmed the game would go ahead and two busloads of supporters left Kyle for this much-anticipated encounter. Oban Camanachd manager Iain Hay was on holiday so Chris Eccleston and Fraser Inglis looked after the side. Gary McKerracher was free of his one-match ban, whilst Garry Lord was also back in the fold after completing his four-game ban following his sending off in the Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup semi-final defeat to Lovat eight weeks earlier. Matt Rippon started on the bench with the injured Scott McKillop the main Oban absentee.Kinlochshiel were at full strength, with even the injured Gordie MacDonald, who made a second half appearance, taking a place on a packed bench. The first half was a nervy affair and whilst Kinlochshiel probably just edged it, Oban Camanachd were very much in the game. But the Kinlochshiel defence were strong with Scott Kennedy also playing his part, saving well from Daniel Cameron. Kinlochshiel manager Johnston Gill had strong words for his troops at the break and there is no doubt they went up a gear in the second half. Jordan Fraser got the party started on 48 minutes when he finished off a superb flowing move which began with a Scott Kennedy goal-hit which the excellent Finlay MacRae played left to John MacRae. Jordan Fraser lost his marker and ran onto MacRae’s low cross, stretching to control the ball before sweeping it past Gavin Stobbart from point-blank range.The goal relieved any Kinlochshiel tension, whilst Oban Camanachd’s heads seemed to go down. The visitors were stretching the Oban Camanachd defence and they tightened the screw on 69 minutes when Jordan Fraser got his and Kinlochshiel’s second goal. Finlay MacRae did well to retain possession in midfield and Donald Nixon played the ball up the right channel. Oliver MacRae and Jordan Fraser kept the ball moving, feeding it to John MacRae, this time out in the right corner. Keith MacRae touched John MacRae’s cross to Oliver MacRae who found Jordan Fraser on the left. Fraser steadied himself before thundering a back-hand effort across the keeper and into the net. Keith MacRae stayed out in front in the scoring charts when he made it 3-0 on 76 minutes. Again the move started with a Scott Kennedy goal-hit. Oliver MacRae flicked the ball to Finlay MacRae, who charged down the left wing, exchanging passes with Jordan Fraser. MacRae sent the ball across the ‘D’ to Keith MacRae who was lurking at the back post. MacRae got just enough power in the shot to send it bobbling across Gavin Stobbart, beating the keeper at his right post.   So Kinlochshiel become only the second team outwith Kingussie and Newtonmore to win shinty’s top flight, matching Fort William’s 2006 success. Kinlochshiel veteran keeper Scott Kennedy was presented with the Marine Harvest Premiership trophy by John Angus Gillies from sponsors Marine Harvest with Camanachd Association President Jim Barr also in attendance.   The Kirkton side were Artemis Macaulay Cup winners last season but this triumph eclipses that achievement. The side suffered a mid-season blip which saw them exit the cup competitions, but they have shown great consistency in the league with their only Marine Harvest Premiership reverse this season coming at Glenurquhart.  Kyles Athletic and Newtonmore also contributed to a tight title race which went right down to the final game of the season. Kinlochshiel came out on top and their celebrations got under way immediately after the final whistle. Oban Camanachd now head for The Eilan this Saturday to play Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup winners Newtonmore. After the match, Chris Eccleston said: ‘It was a good game; well contested and whilst I felt you couldn’t fault our players’ effort, we just weren’t clinical enough at times in the game. Well done to Kinlochshiel though. To finish top of the league at the end of the season is a great achievement and they’ve shown themselves to be the best team. We’ll re-group for our match at Newtonmore this Saturday. We might have a couple of guys missing but that gives some of our youngsters a chance.’
Kilmallie 1Lovat 2Kilmallie’s 2-1 defeat to Lovat in their 3pm throw-up at Canal Parks means they drop into the Marine Harvest National Division next season. Kilmallie’s Innes Blackhall served the second match of a two-game suspension for passing through the disciplinary points threshold, whilst Craig MacIsaac started a four-game ban which will carry through past the start of next season. Lovat’s Callum Cruden was also banned following his red card in last weekend’s Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup Final. Drew Howie was the only defender from the final to start, with Martin Mainland and Daniel Grieve missing, although the latter was an unused substitute. Thomas Fraser and Danny Kelly started in wing back positions, whilst Craig Mainland dropped back to buckshee back. Ryan Ferguson went to centre and there was a first senior start for former Inverness youngster Chris Johnston at wing centre. Marc MacLachlan came into the forward line.Greg Matheson and Lorne MacKay both scored twice when Lovat were 4-2 winners at Balgate earlier in the season, but this was a much closer affair.This encounter was not for the faint-hearted with a number of heavy challenges. After a goal-less first half, Lovat broke the deadlock on 64 minutes through Greg Matheson. A long ball forward from Lorne MacKay went by Marc MacLachlan and his marker. Matheson ran in behind them and slotted the ball past keeper Shane Gillies to make it 1-0.Lovat manager Fraser Gallacher gave Jamie Buchan a debut on 74 minutes, replacing Chris Johnston. Cam Clark gave Kilmallie hope when he beat Scotland keeper Stuart MacDonald to make it 1-1 on 78 minutes. However, with just five minutes remaining, Lewis Tawse, who started in attack, put the Balgate side back in front. A poor clearance out of the Kilmallie defence fell to Jamie Buchan and the debutant played a short pass to Lewis Tawse and, from 15 yards out, hit a knee-high shot into the right hand corner of the net to make it 2-1.Kilmallie boss Mark MacPherson pushed Steven Stewart forward for the closing stages but his side couldn’t get the goal that would have taken the relegation battle to their final home meeting with Oban Camanachd.Lovat’s final match of the season is away to Oban Camanachd at the end of the month when a win would guarantee them a third-placed league finish.
Lochaber 1 Newtonmore 1 Lochaber will play premiership shinty next season after Lachlan Campbell’s goal 16 minutes from time earned them a 1-1 draw with Newtonmore at Spean Bridge.Lochaber boss Ally Ferguson was without Martin Johnstone who was on holiday and Duncan MacKinnon who has missed the last three months with a knee injury.  Newtonmore manager Paul John MacKintosh made a number of changes from the side which retained the Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup a week earlier. Paul MacArthur had made it clear his appearance in goal would not be repeated so, with Norman Campbell on holiday, veteran Kenny Ross took over between the sticks and MacArthur returned to his more familiar midfield role. Steven MacDonald was back in defence following a two-match ban, but Fraser MacKintosh, Rory Kennedy, Andy MacKintosh and Ackie MacRae were all missing, as was the suspended Conor Jones. Evan Menzies was carrying a knock so he started on the bench. The pitch was heavy for this end-to-end encounter and there was an early booking for Newtonmore’s Steven MacDonald. Newtonmore had to replace Drew MacDonald on 31 minutes. MacDonald ran quickly in on Brian MacDonald’s blind side and the Lochaber man caught his opponent with his swing, earning a booking.Drew MacDonald, who had earlier been on the receiving end of another heavy challenge, had to be replaced, with Evan Menzies coming on in his place. The Lochaber forward line of Stuart Callison, Zandz Ferguson, Shaun Nicolson and Lachie Campbell created a few first half chances and Kenny Ross saved Newtonmore on more than one occasion. Ross did well to deny Shaun Nicolson and Zandz Ferguson as well as making an outstanding double-save with his chest. Michael Russell was also excellent in the Newtonmore defence. Stuart Mitchell came off the Newtonmore bench to replace David Fraser in defence on 53 minutes. Evan Menzies broke the deadlock on 68 minutes when he latched onto the ball following an attempted clearance and, after scoring the winning goal in the Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup Final seven days earlier, Menzies ran across goal and fired a well-struck shot into the net. Lachlan Campbell got a priceless equaliser on 74 minutes. Campbell ran out onto the wing to win possession before exchanging passes with Zander Ferguson and then crashing a powerful shot, high to the keeper’s left to make it 1-1.Newtonmore lost full centre Iain Richardson with 15 minutes remaining after the Scotland U21 hopeful was carried off the field following a challenge. Jamie Robinson, who was carrying a rib injury, came on in his place. A couple of minutes later, Lochaber were reduced to 11 players. Brian MacDonald challenged Evan Menzies for possession. MacDonald lost grip of his stick but rather than give Menzies a free shot at goal, he impeded the Camanachd Cup match-winner and referee Andy MacLean was left with little option but to flash a second yellow card. Stuart Matheson came on late in the game for Lochaber but it was Newtonmore who pressed, trying to use their one-man advantage, but they couldn’t find a winner and, at the end of a bruising encounter, the sides had to settle for a share of the points.  Lochaber manager Ally Ferguson was a content man afterwards: ‘It proved to be a valuable point and I felt we deserved it,’ he said. ‘The players were up for it and we edged the first half so I’m delighted to take the point, especially after going a man down for the closing stages.‘The result takes the pressure off and, when our second team have completed their fixtures, we will sit down as a club to prepare for next season.‘I believe we have a good squad but you have to show consistency at this level and a successful clubs needs everyone to pull together in the same direction. ‘We showed great character today though and there is plenty to build on for next season.’Kyles Athletic PGlasgow Mid Argyll P The match between Kyles Athletic and Glasgow Mid Argyll was originally scheduled for Tighnabruaich but an unplayable field led to a Friday switch of venue to the Dunoon Stadium and a noon throw-up.However, the Dunoon pitch failed a Saturday morning inspection so the sides will try again at Tighnabruaich this Saturday.
Marine Harvest National Division Fort William 4Skye Camanachd 4 Fort William’s promotion chances suffered a blow when they drew 4-4 with champions Skye Camanachd in their 3pm throw-up at An AirdThere was a 9am pitch inspection on Saturday when the field was passed playable.Fort William went into the match challenging Caberfeidh for the second promotion spot to shinty’s top division. Caberfeidh have completed their league programme and held a three point advantage. Fort William had two matches remaining but Caberfeidh’s goal difference is such that Fort William knew they needed to win both games to keep their promotion hopes alive.Fort William manager Victor Smith suffered a pre-match blow with Bryan Simpson unavailable. Skye boss Willie Cowie remained without keeper Iain MacLeod through work commitments so Ryan Morrison continued to deputise in goal. Jordan Murchison remained on the injury list, whilst youngster Connor Gilpin was on holiday. Neil MacVicar, Ally ‘Cleodi’ MacLeod and Stewart Grant were unavailable from the squad which beat Inveraray in the team’s last outing so Daniel Morrison was recalled and started on the bench. There were first call-ups for U17 trio James Morrison, Martin Pringle and Sam MacPhee with Morrison starting in defence where he played the full 90 minutes.Skye started well and created a couple of chances but it was Fort William who raced into a two-goal lead. Alexander MacMillan opened the scoring on 12 minutes with shot from the edge of the ‘D’. Fort William again broke from midfield from the re-start and Graham Campbell gave Ryan Morrison in the Skye goal no chance with a shot from 15 yards. Skye pulled a goal back on 22 minutes when Will Cowie netted with a low, back-hand shot from 20 yards, to the right of the goal. James Pringle made it 2-2 with five first half minutes remaining. Pringle took the ball onto his left side and finished well, sending the ball into the roof of the net. Skye had the wind in their favour in the second half and Danny Morrison turned the match their way, scoring with a low shot from 18 yards out on the right. Fort William worked the wings well throughout the match and the pendulum swung their way when Lachie Shaw made it 3-3 on the hour. Seven minutes later, Sean Cameron capitalised on a defensive mistake to put the hosts 4-3 ahead. Skye had only lost five goals in 13 league matches and they had now lost a further four goals in this game alone. Martin Pringle came off the Skye bench, replacing Danny Morrison, to make his senior debut and produced a good strike, hitting the ball well to grab the equalising goal which keeps Skye’s unbeaten record intact. There were chances at both ends during the final stages of the match and Fort William must now beat Inveraray by 13 goals in their final league match if they are to pip Caberfeidh for second spot. That match is scheduled for Saturday October 28 at An Aird.
Oban Celtic 3Beauly 3 Oban Celtic and Beauly shared the points following a six-goal thriller at Ganavan.Oban Celtic missed no fewer than four players though suspension as Ross MacMillan, David MacInnes, Michael MacKinnon and Fulton Ronald sat this one out. Andy Hunt, Lee Askew, Robert Alexander and Ally McKerracher all remained sidelined through injury, although McKerracher hopes to be fit for this weekend’s home game against Inveraray.Beauly were also hit by suspension as Robbie Brindle’s red card in the defeat to Caberfeidh a fortnight earlier triggered a one-match ban.Celtic created a number of chances during the opening 15 minutes but couldn’t find the back of the net. They were made to pay on 19 minutes when Jack MacDonald drove the ball into the corner of the net.Oban Celtic replied six minutes later when Daniel MacMillan rounded Beauly keeper Josh Grant to level the score.Daniel Madej’s driving runs were causing the Beauly defence problems, whilst full forward Andy MacDonald was also proving to be a handful.The sides went into the break level with the hosts feeling they should have been in front. Oban Celtic took the lead for the first time in the match on 52 minutes when Andy MacDonald did well to pull the ball down with his back to goal and turn. But his shot deflected off the Beauly full back, falling kindly into the path of the on-rushing Daniel MacMillan who notched his second with a neat finish.With the home support urging Oban Celtic to push on and put the game to bed, disaster struck on 55 minutes. A needless foul, given away on the halfway line, was played up to Jack MacDonald who struck a shot, a foot off the ground, beyond Oban Celtic keeper Iain MacFarlane to make it 2-2.Things got worse for the hosts from the re-start. Beauly won the centre and attacked the Celtic goal but the home defence bundled it out for a corner. Poor marking allowed Angus Renwick to thump the ball high into the net to make it 3-2 with 56 minutes played.The Celtic players were stunned to lose their lead in a 90-second period but Beauly’s tails were now up and the visitors rattled both the post and bar but were unable to add to their lead. With 15 minutes remaining, Oban Celtic upped their game with both Andy MacDonald and Daniel Madej passing up opportunities to equalise.With just eight minutes remaining, Oban Celtic notched a deserved leveller. Iain MacKechnie’s ball from the centre line found Daniel Madej who killed the ball before turning, leaving his marker standing, and pushing in on goal. Madej could have played the ball but he opted to retain possession and danced around the full back and goalkeeper to tap the ball into the empty net to make it 3-3.Oban Celtic had a chance to win the game late on when the ball broke to their top performer Andy MacDonald, who had more time then he thought, but he blazed the ball over the bar.The match was great entertainment for the supporters and whilst it was Beauly’s final game of the season, Oban Celtic will complete their campaign at home to Inveraray this Saturday. After the match, Oban Celtic manager Kenny Wotherspoon said: ‘We really should have made more of our chances in the first half. However it’s another point and another step on our learning curve. I would really like to see how we’d do if we could get our best 12 players on the field every week but I suppose all teams will say the same.’
Marine Harvest North Division 1Beauly 0 Kingussie 7The Kingussie colts were too strong for their Beauly counter-parts, winning 7-0 at Braeview Park.Ruaridh Anderson gave Kingussie the lead on 21 minutes before Dylan Borthwick’s 29th minute strike made it 2-0 at the break. Roddy Young added a third on 65 minutes and the goals started to flow.  A second from Dylan Borthwick on 68 minutes and Roddy Young’s second on 71 minutes made it 5-0.  The Kingussie young guns in attack were proving too hot to handle and Dylan Borthwick took his tally to four goals with strikes on 75 and 83 minutes.The win completes Kingussie’s season and they will finish third in the league. Bottom of the table Beauly still have two matches remaining and would need to win both by big margins to escape the drop.
Fort William PAberdeen University P The noon encounter between the Fort William seconds and Aberdeen University was postponed on Friday when it was decided An Aird could not take two matches.
Marine HarvestSouth Division 1Kilmory PLochside Rovers P Lochside Rovers will have to wait for the chance to finally clinch the Marine Harvest South Division 1 title after their match against second-placed Kilmory was postponed on Saturday morning as MacRae Park was waterlogged.Lochside now need to take something from their home meeting with the Kyles Athletic second team this Saturday to secure the title. Lochside’s Craig MacDougall will miss that match through suspension.
Glenorchy PBallachulish P The meeting between Glenorchy and Ballachulish was called off on Saturday morning as Mart Park was unplayable. Bottom of the table Glenorchy have now only played twice since the end of July and with six matches still to fulfil, they could be playing well into November.Ballachulish have won their last two outings and their attentions now turn to a game against Kilmory at Jubilee Park this Saturday.
Bute P Aberdour P The 3pm throw-up between Bute and Aberdour will be rescheduled as The Meadows was unplayable.
Kyles Athletic PTayforth P There was disappointment for the Kyles Athletic second team and Tayforth as their noon throw-up at Tighnabruaich was postponed because of an unplayable pitch.
Marine HarvestNorth Division 2Strathglass W/O v Lovat The Strathglass seconds were awarded the points when the Lovat seconds were unable to raise a team for their reserve derby at Cannich.
Caberfeidh W/Ov Lochaber  The Lochaber reserves were unable to raise a team for their clash with the Caberfeidh reserves at Castle Leod so Caberfeidh take the points.
Kilmallie PGlengarry P With the Lochaber seconds failing to fulfil their fixture, Glengarry clinched the Marine Harvest North Division 2 title even although their noon throw up against the Kilmallie seconds was postponed as Canal Parks was unable to host two matches. The teams had also been scheduled to contest the 2017 Mod Cup.
Lochcarron PStrathspey Camanachd P An unplayable Battery Park led to the Friday afternoon postponement of the game between Lochcarron and Strathspey Camanachd.
Marine Harvest South Division 2Inveraray 5Glasgow Mid Argyll 0The Inveraray second team finally won Marine Harvest South Division 2 when they defeated Glasgow Mid Argyll seconds 5-0.This was Inveraray’s home match but after three failed attempts to get the fixture played, Inveraray agreed to reverse the fixture from The Winterton to Yoker.Inveraray travelled with a blend of youth and experience and the young visiting defence coped well with a spell of early GMA pressure with Lewis Cameron, 17, captain Alan Cameron, 18, playing their usual solid, consistent games. However, it was the experienced Inveraray forward pairing of Garry MacPherson and David Robertson who scored on 21 and 37 minutes to give Inveraray a 2-0 interval lead. Former Strachur team mates Ross Montgomery, 17, and Andrew Wilson, were having a good battle during the second half but the GMA forwards couldn’t find a way past the Inveraray defence and a stubborn Graham MacPherson in the Inveraray goal. David Robertson completed his hat-trick with goals on 60 and 72 minutes and could have netted a fourth but missed the target from two yards out when it looked easier to score. Inveraray introduced Coll MacKay, 14, Andrew Fraser, 16, and Hamish MacLennan, 17, who all made an impact on the game. Inveraray centre David MacPherson completed the scoring when his low shot squeezed past the young GMA keeper to make it 5-0, the same scoreline as when the sides met in Glasgow earlier in the season. Inveraray have one match to go and they will be determined to go through the league season undefeated with Dunoon Camanachd standing in their way. That match is scheduled for The Winterton this Saturday when Inveraray will be presented with the Marine Harvest South Division 2 title which will be added to the Bullough Cup won earlier in the season.
Aberdour W/Ov Oban Lorn The Aberdour seconds were awarded the points when Oban Lorn were unable to raise a team for their contest at Silversands.
Bute PDunoon Camanachd P The noon encounter between Bute second team and Dunoon Camanachd was postponed as The Meadows was unplayable.
WCA round-upSkye Camanachd are just a point away from clinching a second successive Marine Harvest National Division 1 title following the weekend’s Women’s Camanachd Association shinty action on Sunday October 8.
Marine Harvest National Division 1Fort William 7Aberdour 5 Fort William recorded their second league success of the season when they beat Aberdour 7-5 in their 1pm throw-up at An Aird.Zoe Smith scored four times for Fort William whilst an Ashleigh Fraser brace and a Shannon Wilson effort made up their tally. Doubles from Niamh Donnelly and Katy Smith and a Katie Booth strike counted for Aberdour.
Lovat Skye Camanachd W/O Lovat were unable to raise a team for their match against Skye Camanachd at Balgate so the islanders were awarded the points, whilst Lovat were deducted a point.Skye now require just one point from their final league match against fellow title contenders Lochaber at Pairc nan Laoch, Portree, to seal a second successive Marine Harvest National Division 1 title.The match between Skye and Lochaber is scheduled for Saturday November 4.
Badenoch W/Ov Glasgow Mid Argyll 0 Badenoch were awarded the points when Glasgow Mid Argyll were unable to raise a team for their journey north.GMA have been deducted a point.
Marine Harvest North Division 2Inverness 4Glenurquhart 4Inverness and Glenurquhart shared the points following a 4-4 draw in their 1pm throw-up at the Bught Park. Katie MacMillan scored all four Inverness goals, whilst Hazel Hunter netted four times for Glenurquhart.
Glengarry PLochaber P The derby meeting between Glengarry and Lochaber was postponed as Craigard failed a pitch inspection.
Marine Harvest South Division 2Lorn Ladies vGlasgow Mid Argyll W/OLorn Ladies were unable to field a team for their match against the Glasgow Mid Argyll second team so GMA have been awarded the points.
Oban Lorn W/Ov DunaddOban Lorn were given a walk-over when Dunadd were able to raise a team for their match.
London Shield FinalThe arrangements for the 2017 London Shield Final have been confirmed. Kingussie U17 and Oban Camanachd U17 will meet in the final at An Aird on Saturday  November 4.  Throw-up is at 1.30pm and Deek Cameron is the match referee.
Iomain Cholmcille XIomain Cholmcille X takes place in Fort William on Saturday October 14.The international shinty/hurling festival for Gaelic speakers marks ten years with its biggest event yet at Mòd Lochaber.The event has previously been hosted in Glasgow, Oban and Skye but this is the first time it will take place in Fort William. Alba manager Iain Sinclair will be without Newtonmore’s Iain Robinson for the matches against Micheal Breathnach GAA and Fir Uladh GAA as he has been withdrawn from the squad whilst some of the Skye contingent miss out as they attend a wedding.  Dr Ciorstag NicLeòid and Karen MacKinnon will be in charge of the women’s team once more as they face the camogs of Cois Fharraige.There will also be a youth match for the first time at 11.30am. Event organiser Eoghan Stewart said: ‘We are delighted to take the tenth Iomain Cholmcille to Fort William for the first time and, of course, to be here at the same time as the Lochaber Mòd.‘We are grateful to Sabhal Mor Ostaig for sponsoring the men’s teams and we are all looking forward to competitive matches at all levels. I’m sure everyone will enjoy a great day of shinty, hurling and Gaelic.’A packed schedule at An Aird runs as follows:Hurling play-off – Fir Uladh v Micheál Breathnach, 10.30am.Cuach a’ Bhùird – Alba Òg v Gaelcholaiste Doire, 11.30am.Shinty/hurling demo – Alba v Fir Uladh / Micheál Breathnach, 12.45pm.Corn Sgàthach – Alba v Cois Fharraige, 2pm.Corn Cholmcille – Alba v Èire (Fir Uladh or Micheál Breathnach, 3.30pm.



Saturday October 7Saturday October 7Marine Harvest PremiershipKilmallie 1 v 2 Lovat Kyles Ath P v P Glasgow MAUnplayable pitchLochaber 1 v 1 NewtonmoreOban Caman 0 v 3 Kinlochshiel
Marine HarvestNational Division Fort William 4 v 4 Skye Oban Celtic 3 v 3 Beauly
Marine HarvestNorth Division 1Fort William P v P A’deen UniUnplayable pitchBeauly 0 v 7 Kingussie
Marine HarvestSouth Division 1Bute v AberdourGlenorchy v Ballachulish Kilmory v Lochside Rovers Kyles Athletic v TayforthAll games postponed due to unplayable pitches
Marine HarvestNorth Division 2Caberfeidh P v P Lochaber Lochaber unable to field a team, points to CaberfeidhKilmallie P v P GlengarryGlengarry unable to field a team, walkover to KilmallieLochcarron P v P Srathspey  Unplayable pitch Strathglass P v P LovatLovat unable to field a team, poins to Srathglasss
Marine HarvestSouth Division 2Aberdour P v P Oban LornOban Lorn unable to field a team, points to Aberdour Bute P v P DunoonUnplayable fieldInveraray 5 v 0 Glasgow MA



Saturday October 14Saturday October 14Marine Harvest PremiershipKyles Athletic v Glasgow MA Ross BrownNewtonmore v Oban CamanGraham Cameron
Marine HarvestNational Division Oban Celtic v Inveraray Deek Cameron
Marine HarvestNorth Division 1Kinlochshiel v Beauly Ronnie Campbell
Marine Harvest South Division 1Ballachulish v Kilmory Iain Kennedy Bute v Glenorchy David Mitchell – 3pmLochside Rovers v Kyles Ath Lachie WoodTaynuilt v Col Glen John Wood
Marine HarvestNorth Division 2Boleskine v Lochaber John MathesonGlengarry v Lovat Brian MacKayKilmallie v Caberfeidh Des McNulty Lochcarron v Strathglass Scott McNeil
Marine HarvestSouth Division 2Bute v Glasgow Mid Argyll Euan Pearson – noonInveraray v Dunoon Graham Fisher
All throw-ups 2.30pm, unless stated.