Unrivalled coverage of all the latest shinty games

Want to read more?

We value our content and our journalists, so to get full access to all your local news updated 7-days-a-week – PLUS an e-edition of the Oban Times – subscribe today for as little as 56 pence per week.

Already a subscriber?


Subscribe Now

CABERFEIDH, Kilmory and Skye all made Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup progress, whilst Oban Camanachd moved in to second place behind league leaders Kingussie in the Marine Harvest Premiership following the shinty action on Saturday April 8.

Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup – preliminary round
Beauly 2
Skye Camanachd 4
Skye Camanachd will play Aberdeen University at Balgownie in the first round of the Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup after they came from two goals down to beat Beauly 4-2 in their 3pm throw-up at Braeview Park.
Beauly had only played twice this season and they gave a starting position to Ross Forbes who had been on a scoring run with their second string.
Skye’s Calum Gibb began a two-match suspension but keeper Iain MacLeod was back having recovered from a hand injury. Steven Morrison, Neil MacVicar and Ruaraidh MacLeod remained sidelined through injury for the islanders but captain Kenny Campbell and Will Cowie returned.
The tie was played on a fiery pitch and Beauly could hardly have got off to a better start, taking the lead in the opening minute. A low shot from Robbie Brindle was saved by Iain MacLeod but Ross Forbes was quickly onto the rebound to guide the ball into the net.
It could have been even better for Beauly just moments later when Jack MacDonald set up Conor Ross but his effort hit the frame of the goal.
Beauly scored again on 28 minutes. Conor Ross sent the ball in from the left and Colin MacDonald picked up possession before running in to score.
Skye came more into the game late in the first half with Will Cowie shooting wide and Jordan Murchison seeing a shot saved by Beauly goalie Josh Grant but it was the home side who took a 2-0 lead into the break.
Beauly’s Robbie Brindle shot wide shortly after the re-start and Ross Forbes tested Iain MacLeod but what could have been a crucial third goal eluded Beauly.
Skye were starting to control the midfield area, with wing centre Iain Nicolson in excellent form, and they pulled a goal back on 61 minutes. Beauly defender Ewen Campbell did well to clear a Jordan Murchison effort off the goal line but the home side couldn’t fully clear the danger and Will Cowie drove the ball low and hard into the net on his back-hand from a tight angle.
Skye levelled on 67 minutes. There was a melee in the home goal and Danny Morrison did well to knock the ball over the line as he was falling to the ground, taking a knock in the process which eventually led to his substitution.
Will Cowie’s switch to full forward was paying dividends for Skye and Cowie got his second on 70 minutes to put the islanders ahead for the first time in the tie. Cowie won possession from Ryan Tillman and beat Liam Girvan and Ewen Campbell as he cut in from the left before steering the ball past Josh Grant, just inside the keeper’s post, to claim a superb individual goal.
Skye were rampant and their fourth goal in a devastating spell came on 72 minutes. Kenny Campbell was the provider as he ran at the home defence and when keeper Grant saved Campbell’s shot, the rebound fell for Cowie who claimed his hat-trick to make it 4-2.
Skye saw out the remainder of the game to win a place in the first round of the Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup.

Inverness 2
Caberfeidh 7
Caberfeidh are also through to the next round, beating Inverness 7-2 in their 3pm throw-up at the Bught Park.
William MacKinnon was still sidelined for Inverness and with boss Drew McNeill attending the wedding of former Fort William and Scotland team mate Gary Innes, his assistant Callum McLeod looked after the side. The home side’s resources were so stretched that Kenneth Loades, David Campbell and Matthew Ross, who all played for the Inverness seconds earlier in the day, occupied the first team’s substitute bench, whilst Allan MacLeod kept goal for both games.
Caberfeidh’s influential full centre Craig Morrison served the second game of a two-match suspension.
Inverness took the lead through James Cameron but Caberfeidh’s forward play started to pose problems for the home defence and Cabers led 2-1 at the break through Kevin Bartlett and Martin MacDonald.
Caberfeidh turned the screw in the second half when they went on a scoring blitz, netting five times in 20 minutes. Kevin Bartlett and Martin MacDonald both scored again and Colin MacLennan was also on target. The other two goals went into the net off home players Allan MacLeod and Jason McLeod.
A second James Cameron goal made it 7-2, but it is Caberfeidh who now travel to Bute to play in the first round of the competition.

Kilmory 5
Glenorchy 1
Kilmory overcame Glenorchy 5-1 in their 2pm throw-up at MacRae Park.
Alistair MacArthur put Kilmory ahead on 11 minutes and Alex Cunningham made it 2-0 on 35 minutes.
When Hal Jones scored a vital third goal on the strike of half time, Kilmory had one foot in the next round.
Alistair MacArthur went on to complete his hat-trick with goals on 60 and 75 minutes before Conor Sartain’s counter for Glenorchy 10 minutes from time.
Kilmory now look forward to a home tie against Taynuilt.

Balliemore Cup – preliminary round
Col Glen 4
Aberdeen University 5
Aberdeen University’s strong start to the season continued but they had to battle all the way to beat Col Glen 5-4 in their Balliemore Cup preliminary round tie at Otter Ferry.
Willie MacVicar, former Kinlochshiel player Aedan MacRae and two from Neilly MacNaughton all counted for the home side.
However a Jamie Beaton hat-trick and a Gregor Cushnie double means Scott Moffatt’s Aberdeen University side will have home advantage against Caberfeidh in the Balliemore Cup first round on Saturday April 22.

Sutherland Cup – first round
Newtonmore 3
Kilmallie 0
Aberdein Considine Sutherland Cup holders Newtonmore seconds are safely through to the second round after they beat the Kilmallie seconds 3-0 at the Eilan.
John MacKenzie gave ’More the lead in nine minutes with David Cheyne making it 2-0 on 20 minutes.
Orsten Gardner, now back in the Newtonmore ranks, rounded off the 3-0 win a minute before the break.

Kingussie 1
Skye Camanachd 0
2016 beaten finalists Kingussie colts are through to the next round courtesy of a 1-0 win over the Skye Camanachd colts in their 3pm throw-up at The Dell.
Kingussie were without Ronald Ross and Kevin Thain, whilst Garry Munro started at full forward.
Callum Grant made his first appearance of the season for Kingussie, having rejoined the club from Tayforth, and he was deployed at full centre.
Skye had Ryan Morrison back in goal after a couple of games for the first team but their absentees included the injured Jamie Gillies as well as Stewart Grant, Ally ‘Cleodi’ MacLeod and Iain MacLellan who were all with the first team.
Liam Borthwick scored the goal that made the difference, with his effort coming on the half hour.
Skye had chances to take the tie into extra-time with Ross Gordon, who was probably the pick of the visiting players, twice going close but Kingussie held out for their second win over Skye this season.

Beauly 0
Lochside Rovers 2
Lochside Rovers defeated the Beauly second team 2-0 in their noon throw-up at Braeview Park.
There was a minute’s silence ahead of throw up to remember Neil ‘Nonny’ MacInnes as this was Lochside’s first match since his passing.
This was only Lochside’s third game of the season and, playing with the wind at their backs, they quickly clicked into gear, taking the lead after 20 minutes. Craig MacDougall took possession just outside the ‘D’ and his turn and shot had the visitors in front, with the ball crashing high into the net.
Some of Lochside’s forward play was a joy to watch and, after a spate of corners, Lewis Buchanan added a second on 37 minutes. Craig MacDougall played in a corner and Buchanan took the ball down before slamming it home from the edge of the ‘D’.
Beauly came more into the game after the break but Lochside ended the tie as deserved winners.

Lochaber 6
Inveraray 2
(after extra-time)
It took extra-time before the Lochaber seconds got past the Inveraray seconds, winning 6-2 at Spean Bridge.
Lochaber fielded a strong side with Brennan MacDonald at full back and Ben Delaney also involved.
Inveraray also bolstered their pack with Garry MacPherson playing his first game since last season’s Artemis Macaulay Cup Final. Experienced defender Andrew McMurdo also played, as did veterans John Smylie and Douglas Watt.
Keith Neville and Douglas Watt exchanged goals to leave the sides level at 2-2 after only 16 minutes.
Neville got the opener in the first minute but Watt got Inveraray back on level terms on six minutes.
Neville again on 11 minutes and a second from Watt on 16 minutes made it all-square again.
That was the end of the scoring during the regulation 90 minutes although Inveraray’s Campbell Watt saw a great shot well saved and referee John Wood took the tie into an extra 30 minutes.
The extra-time period was just a step too far for Inveraray and Lochaber went on to put the tie to bed.
Finlay MacDonald made it 3-2 with a screamer on 100 minutes with the ball cannoning off the back stanchion.
Ben Delaney extended Lochaber’s advantage on 104 minutes.
Finlay MacDonald again a couple of minutes later and a second from Ben Delaney a couple of minutes from time rounded off the 6-2 win.

Lovat 1
Kyles Athletic 6
The Kyles Athletic reserves were too strong for the Lovat reserves, winning 6-1 at Balgate.
Craig Martin gave the Tighnabruaich men the lead on 27 minutes and they went on to rattle up a five-goal lead in a prolific 12-minute period.
Kyle Macmartin made it 2-0 on 30 minutes and George Thomson added a third a couple of minutes later.
Connor Giudici added two more goals on 36 and 39 minutes to make it 5-0 and end the tie as a contest.
Cameron MacMillan gave Lovat some consolation with a goal on 66 minutes but Craig Martin got his second four minutes later to make it 6-1.
Lovat’s cause wasn’t helped when Duncan Collings was red carded by referee John Matheson.

Inverness 3
Lewis Camanachd 2
(after extra-time)
A Stuart MacRae double helped the Inverness second team to a 3-2 extra-time win over Lewis Camanachd in their noon throw up at Bught Park.
Kenny Murray and Will Church had shots well-saved by Inverness goalie Allan MacLeod before Kenneth Loades sent the ball low into the net on 41 minutes to give Inverness a 1-0 half time lead.
Another low strike, this time from Stuart MacRae, made it 2-0 on 57 minutes.
Will Church reduced the defect on 63 minutes, with Scott MacLeod providing the assist.
Lewis drew level six minutes later through a powerful strike from distance from their captain Peter Gomez.
Despite Inverness hitting the woodwork, it remained 2-2 and referee Steven MacLachlan took the tie to extra-time.
The winning goal came on 98 minutes when Stuart MacRae got his second following a corner.

Strathglass 1
Caberfeidh 2
The Caberfeidh reserves did just enough to beat the Strathglass reserves 2-1 at a sunny Cannich.
Caberfeidh opened the scoring on 27 minutes when Stuart Krzyzanowski drove the ball home.
Stuart Harvey, back with Strathglass after a spell in Ireland, made it 1-1 with a smart finish on 67 minutes.
The Caberfeidh forward line was missing the influence of Jamie Matheson who was out with a hamstring problem, as they passed up chances to add to their tally.
Strathglass also had chances to win it, but Iain McCall in the ‘Cabers’ goal was equal to their threat.
Stuart Krzyzanowski saw a penalty brilliantly saved before the winning goal eventually came with Stuart Krzyzanowski scoring in the final minute to send ‘Cabers’ through for a home meeting with the Inverness reserves.

Lochcarron W/O v
Glasgow Mid Argyll
Lochcarron were given a walk over as Glasgow Mid Argyll’s second team were unable to raise a team for their tie at Battery Park. Lochcarron now travel to The Eilan to play the Newtonmore second team in the next round.

Marine Harvest Premiership
Kingussie 0
Lovat 0
League leaders Kingussie shared the points with Lovat after a scoreless draw in their 1pm throw-up at the Dell.
James Falconer, Savio Genini and captain Ryan Borthwick were all missing for Kingussie but Martin Dallas, who scored both Kingussie goals in their 2-0 win over Lochaber a week earlier, was, despite doubts, able to play. Chris Holleysong started at full forward with Alexander Michie at wing centre.
Mark Kelly was Lovat’s only absentee as he awaits an operation on his wrist.
Both defences were on top form in this game with keepers Craig Dawson and Stuart MacDonald rarely tested.
James Hutchison marshalled a Kingussie defence which has been largely unchanged this season whilst young Danny Kelly caught the eye in the Lovat full back position.
Kingussie have only lost one goal in five league matches and are two points clear at the top of the table.

Oban Camanachd 5
Glenurquhart 0
Oban Camanachd go second in the league after they beat Glenurquhart 5-0 at Mossfield.
Oban Camanachd had Gary McKerracher and Scott MacMillan back and both started in defence.
‘Glen’ stand-in goalie Garry MacKintosh, who has been covering Stuart MacKintosh’s injury absence, was unavailable so there was a call-up for reserve team goalie Cameron MacLennan. There were other ‘Glen’ absentees including Fraser Heath, John Barr and Andrew Corrigan.
The players wore black armbands and gathered around the centre circle ahead of throw-up as a mark of respect following the passing of Oban Camanachd great Neil ‘Nonny’ MacInnes.
The home side took the lead on 18 minutes. Daniel MacCuish sent a shy into the circle and Andrew MacCuish ran in and took a touch before despatching the ball low into the corner of the net.
Oban Camanachd had the chance to double their lead when referee Lachie Wood awarded them a penalty but Cameron MacLennan saved Matt Rippon’s spot hit.
Malcolm Clark made it 2-0 on 27 minutes however. Aidan MacIntyre broke down the wing before sending a 30-yard shot goalwards. Keeper MacLennan saved his effort but Malcolm Clark was first to the re-bound and he shyed the ball downwards into the net.
Daniel MacVicar added a third three minutes into the second half with the goal again coming from a re-bound off the keeper.
Oban Camanachd were awarded a second penalty on 55 minutes when Daniel MacVicar was tripped inside the ‘D’. This time Aidan MacIntyre stepped up and he struck the ball hard and low into the net to make it 4-0.
Andrew MacCuish rounded off the scoring on 82 minutes. MacCuish beat two players before putting the ball into the net but he had been tripped on his way to goal and referee Lachie Wood had already blown, pulling play back for a free-hit. Aidan MacIntyre touched the free hit to Andrew MacCuish who tucked the ball home to eventually get his second goal and make it 5-0.
Cameron MacLennan made a number of good saves in the visiting goal and Oban Camanachd will be happy with the win which takes them to second place in the league.
One concern for Iain Hay’s side is that Willie Neilson picked up an ankle knock which required a hospital visit. Oban defender Gary McKerracher and ‘Glen’ forward Callum Smith tussled for the ball and with Willie Neilson coming in to help, he was caught by Smith’s swing and although he played on for five minutes he had to be replaced by Scott MacKillop.
Neilson is now off to Spain for a week’s holiday and Oban Camanachd face an anxious wait to see if he will be fit enough for this Saturday’s Gregor Cameron Glasgow Celtic Society Cup tie against Marine Harvest South Division 1 league leaders Tayforth at Musselburgh.
Oban Camanachd manager Iain Hay’s attentions now turn to the Tayforth tie. ‘Willie Neilson is an injury doubt for that game,’ he said. ‘Scott MacMillan is working but Scott MacKillop did well when he came on against Glenurquhart so we are covered there. Garry Lord is still two to three weeks away but he will train this week as he makes his way back to fitness.
‘This will be a tricky tie against Tayforth. They are going well in South 1 and it reminds me of last season when we played Col Glen away in a cup tie and had to work very hard for our goals. It will be the same situation again on Saturday.’

Glasgow Mid Argyll 0
Newtonmore 1
Newtonmore got back on their winning ways in the league as they defeated Glasgow Mid Argyll 1-0 at Yoker.
GMA were without Craig Anderson and Stuart Reid whilst ’More travelled without Norman Campbell, Drew MacDonald and Andy MacKintosh who served the second game of a two-match suspension. Paul MacArthur was back after a groin injury.
The only goal of the game came after 21 minutes when Glen MacKintosh cut the ball back from the touchline to Fraser MacKintosh who was just outside the ‘D’ and MacKintosh fired a shot into the top right hand corner of the net.
The win lifts Newtonmore to fourth in the table.

Kilmallie 1
Kyles Athletic 2
Kyles Athletic made it three wins out of three when they beat Kilmallie 2-1 at Canal Parks.
Kilmallie’s Michael Rodger was free of his two-match ban but Craig MacIsaac served the second game of a three-match suspension and Jordan MacPhee and Innes Blackhall both served one-game bans for passing through the disciplinary points threshold. There were other Kilmallie absentees which prompted a break from retirement by former Scotland forward John Stewart. Kyles, who went into the match with a 100 per cent record, travelled without defender Donald Irvine.
Gordon Whyte put Kyles ahead after 35 minutes.
Kilmallie keeper Shane Gillies saved a low Sandy MacKenzie shot and Whyte was in quickly to bundle the re-bound over the line.
Their lead only lasted five minutes though before Mark Graham made it 1-1.
A clever, scooped pass from John Stewart out-foxed the Kyles’ defence and Graham nipped in ahead of keeper John Whyte to score.
The first half had been close but Roddy MacDonald scored what proved to be the winner with a smart, volleyed finish three minutes into the second half. Kyles could have added to their tally but for some great saves by Kilmallie keeper Shane Gillies.
The pick of the stops saw Gillies dive to parry one effort before leaping to his feet to block the re-bound when it looked certain Grant Irvine would score.
Kilmallie showed they will cause problems for any visiting team. As well as keeper Gillies, Allan MacDonald played very well at full back.
Kyles, with Andy King excellent at the back, always carried a threat and the win lifts them to third place in shinty’s top flight.

Marine Harvest National Division
Inveraray 1
Strathglass 2
Inveraray missed the chance to go top of the Marine Harvest National Division when they lost 2-1 to Strathglass in their 3pm throw-up at The Winterton.
Inveraray were without the instrumental Allan MacDonald and half back Ally Munro. Grant Griffin returned to the forward line after recovering from a rib injury and Ally MacDonald started after missing the previous weekend’s draw with Inverness because of work commitments.
From the first whistle, Strathglass looked the hungrier side and they were first to the majority of loose balls.
This seemed to unsettle Inveraray and the visitors took the lead after just five minutes when Archie Wotherspoon scored. Inveraray dominated forward play for spells in the first half but the Strathglass back line defended well and absorbed the pressure.
With co-managers Ruaridh Graham and John Montgomery lending their experience from the touchline, Inveraray’s new generation lacked the necessary composure to get back on level terms and Strathglass took their 1-0 lead into the break.
Inveraray’s Ally MacDonald suffered a head knock early in the first half and another home blow followed when a long ball from Ryan Balharry deceived Inveraray keeper Scott MacLachlan to make it 2-0.
The goal seemed to inspire Inveraray though and they dominated play for the final 30 minutes.
With all the pressure, something had to give and John Kennedy found the net with a tap-in from two yards out with only five minutes remaining.
With three minutes of injury time, an equalising Inveraray goal was on the cards but Strathglass held out to take the points.
Strathglass, who host Skye in the Balliemore Cup this Saturday, now go fourth.
Their early season form justifies their decision to make the step up from Marine Harvest North Division 1 at the end of last season.
Despite the defeat, Inveraray will be delighted with the form of 18-year-old Robert Wood who came on as a substitute and had a great game in defence.
Next up for Inveraray is an intriguing Gregor Cameron Consultancy Glasgow Celtic Society Cup tie against Bute at The Meadows.
Marine Harvest North Division 1
Glenurquhart 0
Kinlochshiel 2
The Kinlochshiel second team notched up their first win of the season, beating the Glenurquhart second team 2-0 at Blairbeg.
With no ’Shiel first team game, Ally Nixon was given a run out with the seconds and opened the scoring five minutes before the break.
WD MacRae made it 2-0 four minutes after the re-start against a ‘Glen’ second team who lost a number of players to their under-strength senior side.

Marine Harvest
South Division 1
Aberdour 1
Tayforth 2
Tayforth came from a goal down to beat Aberdour 2-1 at Silversands.
Aberdour’s Kieran Burns was free of suspension as the home side went into the match as league leaders.
Tayforth started well but a good finish from David MacKenzie gave Aberdour the lead against the run of play on 12 minutes.
Finlay Stark drew Tayforth level on 18 minutes.
Hamish Anderson gave Tayforth a 2-1 lead with a shot from a tight angle on 33 minutes; with the home side claiming the ball had entered the goal through the side-netting. Aberdour, who had the majority of the pressure in the second half, had a chance to level when referee Ross Brown awarded them a penalty after Alec Mitchell was impeded. Roddy MacColl was unable to convert from the spot though.
The win means Tayforth now leap-frog Aberdour at the top of the table.

Ballachulish 1
Bute 3
Bute started the season on minus eight points following their late decision to drop down from the National to Marine Harvest South Division 1 but they got their league season off to a winning start, beating Ballachulish 3-1 at Jubilee Park.
All the goals came within the first half hour of the match.
Lorne Brown put Balla’ ahead after six minutes but Craig MacKay levelled on 14 minutes.
Franco Devlin then scored twice on 24 and 28 minutes to give Bute a 3-1 win.

Marine Harvest North Division 2
There were no scheduled games in this division.

Marine Harvest South Division 2
Bute 2
Oban Lorn 2
Oban Lorn finally got their season under way with a 2-2 draw against the Bute second team at The Meadows.
Oban Lorn duo Calum McLean and Shaun MacIver served a suspension carried forward from the end of last season.
Chris McGowan and Andrew MacLachlan scored for Bute but a Ewan MacCorquodale double earned the Oban side a point.

WCA round-up
Top Women’s Camanachd Association teams were back in action on Sunday April 8.

Marine Harvest National Division 1
Aberdour 5
Fort William 1
Aberdour recorded their first win of the season, beating Fort William 5-1 in their 2pm throw up at Silversands.
The Aberdour goals were scored by Dawn Ryan, 2, Mhairi Bryson, Katie Booth and Niamh Donnelly, whilst Fort William’s counter was an own goal.

Glasgow Mid Argyll 5
Badenoch 4
Glasgow Mid Argyll won for the first time in the league this season, edging out Badenoch by the odd goal in nine in their 1pm throw up at Yoker.
Zoe Reid scored twice for Badenoch with Kirsty Deans and Eilidh Ross getting the others. However doubles from Lindsay Michie and Kirsty Gray and a Katie Drain goal gave GMA victory.

Skye Camanachd P
Lovat P
The match between league leaders Skye Camanachd Ladies and Lovat Ladies at Pairc nan Laoch, Portree on Saturday April 8 was postponed.
Both teams have agreed to reschedule the match for a later date.

Marine Harvest North Division 2
Lochaber 5
Strathglass 0
The Lochaber second team go second in Marine Harvest North Division 2 after they beat Strathglass 5-0 in their 1pm throw-up at Spean Bridge.
Claire Delaney bagged a double with Stephanie Walsh, Alison MacVicar and Sarah Davie also on target.

Youth shinty
2017 Tulloch Cup – South
Seven primary school teams from across the south district took part in the first round of the Tulloch Cup – South at Mossfield on Thursday March 23.
Rockfield, Park, Taynuilt, Strachur/Tighnabruaich, Rothesay, Glasgow Gaels and Inveraray played in a round robin tournament over the course of the afternoon.
Taynuilt came out on top following a close set of fixtures.
There will be a second round of games at Strachur on Thursday May 11 as the teams compete to see who progresses to the Tulloch Cup national final.
After the Oban event, Camanachd Association Regional Development Officer – West Euan McMurdo said: ‘I was delighted to see both an increase in the number of teams participating from last year’s competition and the competitiveness of all the games.’

Shinty kit for Strachur primary school
Strachur primary and pre-schools received a batch of first shinty sticks and balls from Strachur and District Shinty Club as part of their recent good health week.
The young shinty players also had an enjoyable first shinty coaching session led by Ally Mirrlees and Gerry Gibson from Strachur Shinty Club.
Strachur and District Shinty Club, who made their return to senior shinty this season after a 12-month absence, thanked the staff at Strachur school for their support and Camanachd Association Development Officer – West Euan McMurdo for his guidance.
Revised Camanachd Cup first round draw
The 2017 Tulloch Homes Camanachd Cup first round is now known following the preliminary round ties played on Saturday 8 April.
First Round
Saturday May 6
Fort William v Oban Celtic
Aberdeen Uni v Skye
Bute v Caberfeidh
Kilmory v Taynuilt
Inveraray v Tayforth
Strathglass v Ballachulish
The ten premiership clubs, including holders Newtonmore, enter the competition at the second round stage which is played on Saturday May 27. That draw will take place on Monday 8 May, following the first round ties.
The final takes place at the Bught Park, Inverness on Saturday September 30.

Aberdein Considine
Sutherland Cup Draw Update
The Aberdein Considine Sutherland Cup draw is clearer following the first round ties:
Second round
Saturday April 29
Fort William / Kinlochshiel v
Oban Lorn
Caberfeidh v Inverness
SCOTS Camanachd / Bute v
Aberdour v Kingussie
Lochaber v Glengarry
Kyles Athletic v Lochside
Newtonmore v Lochcarron
Glenurquhart v Boleskine
The 2017 Aberdein Considine Sutherland Cup Final will take place on Saturday July 29 and the venue has yet to be confirmed.